Combining cutting-edge ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) filtration with 40 mm standard NATO threading, these P3 certified biofilters work with your existing NBC/CBRN gas mask to provide unparalleled, long-lasting protection from airborne viral and bacterial threats.
- 40 mm x 1/7” NATO filter standard (EN 148-1:1999) threading
- P3-certified protection (according to EN 143:2000 standards) filters out 99.9999+% of biothreats (not suitable for other CBRN threats)
- Lightweight (100g) construction
- Utilizes some of the highest quality ULPA filter construction that works on particles as small as 0.2 microns
- Prevents aerosol and airborne transmission of viral and bacterial threats
- 20-year shelf life for easy long-term storage
- Hydrophobic filter paper is ideal for decontamination showers