The Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA is a dual fuel ultra-compact flashlight that accepts a single lithium or alkaline battery, providing ultimate flexibility in the field. This high lumen tactical light features the latest in shock-proof power LED technology and three different user selectable programs. The combination of size, output, and battery versatility result in one of the brightest and versatile Survival Flashlights on the market.
- TEN-TAP® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/high
- Includes one 3V CR123A lithium battery and nylon holster
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rubber push-button tail switch
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 3.43” (8.71 cm); 2 oz (57 grams)
- RoHS compliant
CR123A Lithium Battery Output
High: 350-lumens; 6,400-candela; 160-meter beam; runs 1.5-hours.
Low: 40-lumens; 720-candela; 53-meter beam; runs 14-hours.
Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3-hours.
- AA Alkaline/Lithium Battery Output:
- High: 150-lumens; 2,750-candela; 105-meter beam; runs 1-hour 20-minutes (alkaline); runs 4.25-hours (lithium).
- Low: 40-lumens; 720-candela; 53-meter beam; runs 7.5-hours (alkaline); runs 14-hours (lithium).
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3.5-hours (alkaline); runs 8-hours (lithium).