FROM ZT AND DANISH DESIGNER JENS ANSØ, THE 0235 EXPANDS ON THE ORIGINAL 0230, OFFERING A HIGH-CLASS, PREMIUM PERFORMANCE CARRY.
The new spear point blade is opened with a double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade.
They hold the blade safely closed for carrying. Then, for controlled open and close, the 0235 also has a half-open position.
An extra-deep-carry clip provides a new way of carrying this sleek, simple, and extraordinary design.
- Double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade for safe carrying, controlled open/close
- Blue anodized aluminum backspacer with integrated lanyard attachment
- CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Extra-deep-carry pocket clip provides a convenient, low profile carry
- Ultra lightweight carbon fiber handle
|Handle Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Blade Style:||Spear Point|
|Knife Type:||Manual Folder|
|Lock Type:||Slip Joint|